Hi.
I want to review the expression that we learned last conversation class.
I want to review the expression that we learned last conversation class.
I have been interested in gardening since I was a child.
I was raised in a farm house which has large territory.
My mom liked gardening, so I could see beautiful flowers especially in spring.
I live in an apartment attached two gardens in front veranda.
It makes me refreshing to see trees and flowers.
Would you enjoy my garden?
5 comments:
Hi, Ran !
When I was a kid, I loved soccer as you know.
After school, I always played soccer with my friends. Because I was a soccer player. So, I`ve been interested in soccer. 5 years ago, I made a soccer team with my high school colleagues. Every Sunday, we used to play soccer. After breaking my ankle, I seldom joined the game.
easy one. you may think i'm a strange guy(you already think i am), i like cars. i don't know the reason why i started to be interested in cars. Anyway, i like cars, Have you ever heard the names of car : Brisa, Gemini, Granada, Record, K303, Maxima, you may not be familiar those names, but they are Korean cars long time ago. If you have any questions about cars, Just let me know, i will help you
Hi, Ran!
Your pictures are extremely beautiful! Since I was in my childhood, I was interested in reading novels and watching western movies. Before I got married, I read almost famous Korean books and watched many movies. But, after marriage, I couldn't keep doing them due to housework and taking care of my children. Nowadays, I have tons of things that I'd like to do: playing tennis, joining the photo club, reading, watching movies, learing belly dance and dressmaking, and so on.... Unfortunately, I still have to wait for a long time to do those things because my children are young yet and I have to invest more time in practicing English.
Hi! Ran
Whenever I see you, I think of a diligent and studious girl student. You seem to be very curious about anything which you don't know. I like it because I don't dare to do that like you. I am often surprised that you have lots of knowledge about English. I'm sure that you are the person whose English will be improved rapidly. You have helped me a lot in the class. Thank you for your help and kindness sincerely.
When I was a child, I enjoyed daydreaming. I was born and raised in the country. So I wam always curious about what lied beyond the hill or mountain. Now I am interested in pratical things around me. My daily life, family, friends..
Post a Comment